What are cookies?
“Cookies” are small software labels that are stored on your computer through the browser, retaining only information related to your preferences, not including your personal data.
What are Cookies for?
Cookies help to determine the usefulness, interest and number of visits to your websites, allowing for faster and more efficient browsing, eliminating the need to repeatedly enter the same information.
What kind of cookies are there?
There are two groups of cookies that can be used:
– Permanent cookies – cookies that are stored at the browser in your access equipments (PC, mobile and tablet) and are used whenever you re-visit one of our websites. They are generally used to direct navigation to the user’s interests, allowing us to provide a more personalized service.
– Session cookies – These are temporary cookies that remain in your browser’s cookie file until you leave the website. The information obtained by these cookies is used to analyze patterns of web traffic, allowing us to identify problems and provide a better browsing experience.
What do we use the cookies for?
– Strictly necessary cookies – Allow you to browse the website and use your applications, as well to access secure areas of the website. Without these cookies, the services you request can not be provided.
– Analytical cookies – Are used anonymously for the purpose of creating and analyzing statistics, in order to improve the functionality of the website.
– Functionality cookies – Retain user’s preferences regarding the use of the site, so you do not need to reconfigure the site each time you visit it.
– Third-party cookies – Measure the success of applications and the effectiveness of third-party advertising. They can also be used to customize a widget with user’s data.
– Advertising Cookies – Direct the advertising based on the interests of each user, to target advertising campaigns according to the users’ tastes and, in addition, to limit the number of times you see the advertisement, helping us to assess the advertising effectiveness and the success of the website organization.
How can you manage cookies?
All browsers allow the user to accept, reject or delete cookies, namely by selecting the appropriate browser settings. You may configure cookies in the menu “options” or “preferences” of your browser.
However, we should inform you that by disabling cookies, you might prevent some web services from working properly, thus affecting, either partially or fully, navigation on the website
For more information about cookies and their use, we suggest you check the following link: