The escalation of the spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus) in Europe, the pandemic declaration and the recent placing of the country in a state of alert by the Portuguese government has led to enormous uncertainty about the times ahead.
Being us, in the RCF PI, aware of this fact, we would like to convey to our Clients and Business Partners the following:
- RCF PI continues to work within the normal framework
- The company has implemented all the procedures recommended by the Health and Safety Authorities in Portugal
- The entire team is working remotely, with access to the central information systems of the RCF PI
- All trips, congresses, meetings with Clients have been cancelled or held via digital/virtual means
- RCF PI has all the necessary technological infrastructure and is prepared to continue working
- We continuously monitor the development of all information provided by Official Entities, seeking to go further and ensuring the safety and the health of our employees.
We are sure that with the procedures adopted we will continue to work with the commitment, dedication and efficiency that are part of the DNA of RCF PI, and we are counting on the trust of our esteemed Clients and Business Partners.
We are working safely.
Call us anytime.